Tuesday, June 8, 2021

June 8th mini-weekly update! +Full update Wednesday

Heya gang,

Sorry for the delay on this week's weekly update. Been juggling a lot of real life stuff between working on things and things are still a bit too wip for me to want to show. So I want to give a mini-update just to go over what I'm working on, and then I'll have a full update with stuff to show you all on Wednesday.

Mythra's NNN and Palace of the Goddess are going well.

Spent a lot of time cleaning up things on Mythra (there are always so many stray pixel errors in these long animations) and finalizing the tit-fuck loop. As well as making the movements more fluid by adding more secondary movement on her bangs. Also did quite a bit of lighting work. I'm going to lay out the 2nd tit fuck loop, go over everything to make sure it looks right, and then start work on the transitions.

I'm also working on the 2nd tit-fuck loop for Palace of the Goddess. Still need to do the lighting and detail, but most of the line and animation work is done, so now I just need to grind out the polish. Also working on the 2nd cut in for when she orgasms. I have the base image done for the most part, just need to do the lighting for the hair, and then I'll get to animating it.

Commission work has gone well. I should have the 2 animations I showed last week done for you all by Wednesday. I think they will come out well.

I've also been thinking of what I want to do with Cynthia since she won the poll. I have a few ideas, but I'm still considering what I can do. I'll let you know what I decide on by Wednesday.

Also just as a small update on life stuff. I've things mostly organized for the most part, so now it's just about getting money to sort everything out. I'll be making a bigger push for commissions later this month. I have a few old animations I haven't quite finished yet, that I'm going to clean up to use as an example of what people can expect from a commission. I'll also be using Ko-Fi as a hub for my commissions. I think it will be easier to handle and work with on both sides. Plus I still have a gold membership for them, so I might as well put it to good use haha.

I also need to call Paypal again and see if they can fix my Paypal account not being able to accept credit and debit card payments. I actually need to stay up for a few more hours so I can call them as soon as they're available since it's harder to get a hold of them later in the day. Hopefully they'll actually have some good news for me this time around, as every other time they have just said that they'll "increase the priority of the problem". It's pretty annoying that this started right as I opened commissions, but hopefully I can get it sorted out soon.

Anyways that's it for now. Sorry things have been going a little slow, but I should have more free time this week to work on stuff, so I'm hoping I can get quite a bit done.

As always, you can support me on Subscribestar or Patreon!

Thanks for all your support and I will see you again Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment