Thursday, June 10, 2021

June 10th weekly update! Jambalaya Jargon

Hey gang,

Sorry this update is getting to y'all late. I actually wanted to put a bit more work into things, but life crept in a bit and I had a little less time that I wanted ^^' anyways, I still got some stuff done, so let's get into things.
 


Mythra NNN
 
Things are still moving along. Spent a lot of time smoothing some things out, like adding more animation to her bangs and making her head movements seem a lot less stiff. As well as general fixes and adding some lighting. I still need to adjust the hair a bit for some of thee older loops too to make them have a better feel. The 2nd tit loop is up next, So I'll see if I can get a preview of that for y'all this weekend. I always spend a lot of time fixing small errors when it comes to long, continuous animations like these. And it leads to things taking a lot longer than they should. I'll need to think of a way to make the process of it more efficient overall so I can get things done faster.



Palace of the Goddess

Did more work on the 2nd tit fuck loop. Mainly cleaning up the hands and putting in the base lighting. I wanted to actually get this completed for this week, but I ran out of time. I'll try to get it wrapped up by this weekend.


I also laid out the 2nd cut in. I got it pretty much all wrapped up, so now I just need to finalize the lighting, and then animate it. Gonna try and get that done be the weekend too.




Booette

I also spent some time cleaning up the 3rd loop for Booette. This one utilizes the new approach to animation I mentioned a few days ago. I think it makes the animation feel more more fluid and life like, rather than having one or two things moving at a time. It's kind of strange seeing how Booette has adapted more and more as I learn more art techniques. The project has been in development for too long, but it's interesting to see how I've grown over that time. Well, regardless I still need to get it finished so I will work on it until it's done.

Commissions

Did a lot of work on commissions this week. Finished an animated loop comm and the YCH auction for RuneStar. And also wrapped up a Stuck Butt commission for Wakfers. I still have the other auction winner's anim to do, so I'll be working on that one next. I'll be posting these on my social platforms in a couple of days. If you want to order a commission, you can check out my Ko-Fi which breaks everything down: Buy CountMoxi a Coffee. ko-fi.com/countmoxi - Ko-fi ❤️ Where creators get donations from fans, with a 'Buy Me a Coffee' Page.

*NOTICE: I've been having issues with my Paypal and it seems like I'm not able to receive payments from debit or credit cards. So you currently have to link your bank account to your Paypal account and pay that wat. I'm trying to work with Paypal to get the issue fixed as soon as possible.







Cynthia

I'm still bouncing some ideas around. I wanted to do more with the Godot engine, so I can learn more and work faster with it. So I was thinking a small art focus mini-game. It probably won't have much, or any animation to keep the game's scope low. But maybe I'll look into building a simple visual novel engine and tell a small story with her. I'll let you all know what I decide on.


Anyways, that's pretty much it for now. I called Paypal (again) to try and get it sorted but no dice -_- it's bit frustrating, but nothing I can do about it at the moment. Thanks to anyone that's bought or has tried to buy a commission through this hurdle, I greatly appreciate the support and patience. I'll be using the rest of the day to take a small break and refresh a bit. I'll probably sleep most of the day haha. But I'll be trying to wrap up some stuff for this weekend afterwards, so I hope you look forward to that.

You can support me on Subscribestar or Patreon!

As always thank you for your support and I hope you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment