Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Just 21st Weekly update! Tyrant Over the Hills

What's up gang,

Sorry this update is getting to y'all a bit late. But I've worked on quite a bit this week, so let's get into it.

First off, Working on the Climax animation for the Palutena game. The main motion is done, now I just need to work on the secondary animation and then add the actual cum. It's still kinda janky, so it won't be in the showcase for this week, but I should have it done by next week. Going to work more on the UI once that is done. Hoping to have this out before the end of the month, so we'll see how things go.

Also did some work on the Blake animation. Going to have a little intro for it, so that's what I focused on this week. It still has a bit of work needed for it, so I'll release the intro at a little teaser later this week once I get it wrapped up. And then I'll include a screenshot for the actual sex scene once I get that finished too.



Also worked on Renapet a bit. Shelving it just a bit so I can focus on getting some other content out this month. Worked on the status menu a bit this month. Still might be subject to change, but it'll probably look something like this. It was based around the menu in Digimon world on the PS1.



I also did a little warm up pic of Cat Peach from Super Mario 3D World doing a big ol' stretch. I'll throw that in the Patreon showcase and release it to the public later.

I also still need to do some concept work for the Rouge game. Might possibly make it an animation depending on how things go since I'm already behind on things. I'll let you all know on what I decide.

Also, just to give people more options and because there's been a few issues floating around with Patreon, I'll be opening a Subscribestar later this week. It will have the same content here, so there's no need to double dip. But I figured this would give people more options and would be a good back up just incase things go under here.

That's pretty much it for this week. I wanted to get a few more things done this week, but I don't want to push this update any more haha Gonna be trying to wrap things up for the month, so I hope everything goes well.

As always you can support me over at Patreon

Thank you all for the support once again and I hope you have a good week!

5 comments:

  1. That menu looks pretty good
    Also have a good week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll probably end up changing a few things about it haha but thanks! Hope you have a good week too!

      Delete