Monday, July 13, 2020

July 13th weekly update! Metal Five Overdrive

Heya gang,

Hope you've been well this week. Been a busy week with IRL stuff, but I've been working on a few things so let's get into it.

First things first, July's poll is done. This one was our closest yet with Blake barely edging out Min Min! The votes were 180 votes to Min Min and 184 votes to Blake. So I'll be taking tomorrow to do some sketches of both Blake and Rouge s I can properly plan those projects out and see what I wanna do with them animation wise.

I also did some work on Renapet. I'll be making a devlog about it tomorrow just because I ran out of time a bit today. I want to lay out my plans for the next demo since I want the demo to be of the game's main loop. But I also did a bit of animation work. Still working on the cum anims for the anal scene. Wasn't super happy with how the "Cum In" version was going so restarting it a bit instead of wasting time trying to fix it. Other than that I've been doing some of Impmon's anims for Rena Catch .When the game starts, he'll kick the softball machine to get it working. I also changed the softball machine's shoot anim to give it a tad bit more oomph. I'll place them below so you can check them out.





Also been working on Palace of the Goddess, or the Palutena game. Mostly on cleaning the loops and working on the UI. I want it to look like the some of the Game's (Kid Icarus: Uprising) UI, but I'm also worried about making it too cluttered. Let me know what you think, since it's still in the concept stage anyway.The slow and fast loops for vaginal penetration will be in the showcase.



I've also been doing work on Neko Touch DX as a warm up. I've made some good progress and it's all coming along nicely. It's kind of cool to go back to my old work and think through how I'd go about doing things now.



That's pretty much it for now. Bit of a slow week in terms of progress, but I'm going to try and schedule things to get a few things done this month.

As always thank you for your support and have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. I just wanna say that i admire that you don't leave things half-assed
    Also, have a great week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate it but I still have a lot to learn haha hope you have a good week as well!

      Delete