Monday, July 27, 2020

News: Weekly update delay


Hey gang,

Just letting you know the weekly update will be coming later Monday or early Tuesday. Sorry for all the delays for the weekly updates this month. I've just been going through a few issues that have made it hard to work consistently, but hopefully I should be near the tail-end of that problem.

Also, I'll be using next month as a catch up month, so there won't be a new poll. As per usual I've been biting off a few more projects than I can chew, so I want to focus on getting them done and out for you all to enjoy.

I still need to set up a few things on it, but my Subscribestar page should be done either tomorrow or the day after. So I'll link that when it's ready.

That's it for now, hope you all have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Hope your schedule clear up soon,
    Have a great day too

    ReplyDelete