Tuesday, July 7, 2020

July 7th weekly update! Hoedown Honda

Heya gang,

Hope you all have been well this week. I've been trying to plan things out for the future and figure out what I'll be doing going forward. I'm still in progress with it, but I'll let you all know what I come up with when I get it laid out. Anyways, let get into this week's content.

This month's character animation polls are out. Since I still have a lot of other stuff to catch up on, this month will be an animation opposed to a game, but I look forward to seeing which character you all choose!

I also did quite a bit of work on Renapet this week. I talked about it a lot in the Devlog I wrote on itch.io, so I'll just link to it here rather than repeat everything.

Renapet Dev log

I also cleaned up the Palutena loop and will be moving onto the 2nd speed for vaginal. The full thing will be in the Patreon showcase for this week.



I've also been watching a lot of Risk of Rain 2 streams while I work on things. I ended up doodling a pic of Artificer getting mating pressed by one of the lumarians while I was warming up. Not sure if I'll animate it or anything yet, but I'll put the full thing in the showcase.



Work on Neko Touch DX has also been going well. Been using it as a cool down after work since it's mostly just replacing pixels. So I'm making some good progress on it.

And that's pretty much it for this week. Going to try and get caught up with things this month, so I can make room for future things. I hope you look forward to seeing it.

As always you can support my work on Patreon:

Patreon

I hope you have a good week!

1 comment:

  1. Good morning (or afternoon?)
    Hope you have a great week too

    ReplyDelete