Monday, June 29, 2020

News: Weekly update coming later Monday

Hey gang,

Gonna be a small delay on this week's update. Ran into some life problems that really took the wind out of my sails and set me back on things. But I'm gonna try to scrounge up some stuff tomorrow since it's the end of the month. I had also planned to use this week to get some good work on Renapet done, but things didn't go according to plan. So I'll be using the first week of June to work exclusively on Renapet so I can finally get the update done. I'll be making a devlog about on Itch in a bit as well. Afterwards I'll shift to working on Palutena and Rouge.

Thank you as always for the support and have a good day.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, remember that your personal life comes first, alright?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry, I'll make sure to not push myself too hard

      Delete