Monday, June 22, 2020

June 22nd Weekly Update! Midnight Ramen Run

Heya gang,

Hope you've had a good week. This one was a busy one for me, gonna try to wrap up a few things for the end of the month. So let's get into things!

First off Hilda seems to have been received well. I hope $5 patrons have enjoyed it so far. I'm still working on some promotional things to it and will be fixing any problems that might pop up. I'll keep you all in the loop of how things go. The public release will be at the end of the month, so I hope you all look forward to it! For $10 supporters I will be releasing the animation source files after the public release is done and I've wrapped everything up. And for $5 supporters I'll be making animation loops of each position either today or tomorrow and then release those when the public release happens.

The Palutena game, or Palace of the goddess, is underway. I have some ideas for it, but with my backlog I don't want it to take too long. So I'm going to try and keep it slim, but I sill want to make a game out of it. I also really like the UI in The Uprising game, so I think it will be fun to do something similar. I worked on the slow speed for vaginal sex these last few days. It's still a WIP, but I'll post it in the showcase for this week. I'll try to get a good amount wrapped up before next week.



Rouge is in the early stages of planning. I think I've settled on an idea that will be fun, so I'll be fleshing it out over the next couple of days. I'll show y'all what I've come up with when I have some stuff to show.

Renapet was put aside while I was working on Hilda since it was already late. I'm disappointed with the progress I have made on it and I think it's just because I've been afraid to actually make a "Game" again and actually implement gameplay. So it's time to get over that and get this game back on track. I'll be working on it this week and want to have a decently sizeable amount of progress to show at least every other week and will be incorporating that into the weekly updates here and over on itch.io.

I also worked a bit on the Deluxe version of Neko Touch. Mostly just touching up some of the sprites. I've been trying to rely les on black line work and try new styles, and I figured this would be good practice, while also fixing some of the issues with the game. This will be pretty low priority, but I'll leave an anim of what the title screen looks now, and I'll include the second part of it over in the showcase.



I also did the hair animation for the Pyra titty fuck I did earlier. I'll expand this one later, but wanted to get this out to y'all just so you have an animation to enjoy.



I also made a 4 frame little animatic based on that Mythra pic as a I did earlier. Just a little something I did as a warm up. The full thing will be in the showcase.



I've also been working on Booette here and there. It's been slow going, but I think it will be an animation you all will enjoy once I finally get it finished. I'll post more about it when I've made some significant progres.

That's mostly it for now. I hope you look forward to the things in progress. l also want to thank you all for the wonderous support you've been giving me the last couple of days. I will strive to imporve my work, my accuracy on deadlines, and focus on my projects and earn your patronage. I will also be looking into doing more voice acting in my animations to really spice them up. I'm a bit ignorant on the process of hiring voice actresses, but I'll figure it out and start getting things set into motion.

As always you can support me and get a few extra goodies over on Patreon

Have a great week and make sure to stay safe out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment