Tuesday, June 30, 2020

June 30th Weekly Update! Advent Riser

Heya gang,

Hope y'all have been well. This will be a shorter update this week as like I mentioned in the news post earlier, I didn't have as much time as I thought I would this week, pretty much only had late Sunday and today. So I'll be going over a few things and then show what I've done in the showcase.

So I'll be releasing Hilda's Reward to the public on the 1st of July. I still have a few promo stuff to do for it, but I should be able to finish it before then. I'll also be including any of the new $10 patrons that pledged recently in the game's credits, just an fyi.

The Palutena anim has been going well. I worked mostly on the secondary animation this time, so the hair, breasts, etc as well as changing the timing on things a bit to make the animation feel more smooth. It's still rough around the edges a wip, but it should give you an idea of it's direction.

Neko Touch DX is going well. Still going though and adding some color to the lines, so I'm hoping the turn around would be long for it. Not too much to actually show, but when I do I'll make sure to post it.

I'll probably make some sketches of the Rouge project to see what scenes I can do and things of that manner. If I can't decide on one I might just open it up to a vote to you all, so I'll keep ya posted.

I also cleaned up the Pyra anim from last week since I noticed a lot of problems it had. So that will be in this week's show case too.

That's pretty much it for this week. I want to wrap up the Renapet update this week, so I'll be working on it exclusively this week. Hopefully I'll be able to wrap up everything I need for it. I'll keep you all posted on how it goes.

As always you can help support me and get a few extra goodies over on Patreon

Thank you again for all your support and I hope you have a lovely day.

4 comments:

  1. No, YOU have a nice day >:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog needs more love. :)
    I adore your art, I can see it getting to a level where I'd want to learn myself. All I can really do is frankenpixeling.
    Do you have yourself a discord?
    Where did you learn I wonder?
    All the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words ^-^
      It can be hard to learn at first, but once you get the hang of it, it can be a lot of fun.
      I don't have a discord, but I'll let you know if I make one in the future.
      I learned by studying other pixel artists, "translating" other artist's work into pixel art and asking questions to learn more. But There's also a book called "Pixel Logic" that literally covers anything you could ever need when it comes to pixel art. I still reference it often to today. I highly recommend it.

      Delete