Friday, June 19, 2020

June 19th Weekly update! Slow Train Rolling

Heya gang,

Sorry for the long delay on the weekly updates recently and the radio silence. This week beat my ass and with everything going on, I unfortunately shut down for a few days, and things got pushed back. But, let's get things back on track here and go over what I've been working on.

First things first, Hilda's Reward is complete! I spent quite a bit of time making the animations a bit stronger, making the UI better and feel more responsive, handling how the settings work, and a lot of other small tedious things. I also added a little secret bonus loop as thanks for y'all's patience on things. You can find it by clicking on a certain item during the sex scene. See if you can find it! The game will be available for $5 and up patrons and will be released to the public at the end of the month. Let me know if you encounter any bugs or anything like that so I can get them fixed! I'll also be making animation loops from the game and release those to $5 patrons and then to the public in line with the game.



Also, Rouge the Bat won this month's poll! This was probably the closest poll we've had yet as usually all the tiers decide on the same character haha Hilda took longer than expected and still needs some promo work, Palutena still needs some more work too, and I still have some Renapet work as well so I'll be working on things until Sunday, and then I'll decide whether or not I'll make an interactive animation, animation loop, etc. But feel free to leave some ideas below on what you'd want to see!



Also here's a little stress doodle of Mythra I did to get back in the swing of things.



Since this update was making up for the last two, I'll be also making one for this Sunday. There won't be a Patreon showcase with this update, but I'll work hard to get some things to show for the next update this Sunday.

You can support my work and get some extra goodies over on my Patreon.

Thank you as always for your support and patience, I will work hard to earn both. Make sure to stay safe and how a good day!

4 comments:

  1. Will you be doing any updates for Getter Graffitti in the future?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I lost the original game code unfortunately so not anytime soon, but I do want to remake the game in the new engine I use and eventually finish it.

      Delete
  2. Hey man hope you're doing fine , remember to take a break every once in a while ok? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your concern. I'll be taking a bit of a break tomorrow before I try to wrap up everything for the end of the month. So I'll make sure to pace myself haha hope you are doing well too

      Delete