Monday, May 4, 2020

May 4th weelky update! Maverick Racer

Heya gang,

Happy May! May the forth be with you haha Hope you all have been doing well. Seems like some places are opening back up, so make sure you're staying safe out there. Anyway, let's get into it!

So this week, I've basically finished the Hilda animation. I'm planning to do more with it, but I still wanted to get this animation out to y'all since it was April's voted animation. I'm still seeing how much I can do with it, since I have a lot of projects started already, but I plan to finish it up in time for the next weekly update, so I'll keep you all posted! (I put some shorts on her since I can't show nudity on public posts).





I also did a bit of work on Renapet. Mostly some coding and rechecking some of the frame duration speeds on the previous animations, as well as cleaning them up. Then I'm going to put them in the game and start getting the update to the demo up and running. I want to get it done before May is up, so I'm want to place an emphasis on it's development.



I also will be posting the new anim polls for May, so make sure to vote for the character you want me to animate! The polls will run for a week, and I'll announce the winner on the next weekly update!



That's all for now, I should have a pretty cleared up week, so I'm hoping to get a lot done. This week was a bit of a tempo update, as a lot of things are in progress, but I hope to swing back with more to show next week. I hope you look forward to it!


As always you can support my work and get some extra goodies by supporting my Patreon! 


Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment