Sunday, May 31, 2020

May 31st Weekly update Jazzy Sentinel

Hey gang,

Hope you all have been well. Things have been really crazy this month in the world, on top of everything that was already going on this year. So make sure you're staying safe and taking care of yourself. Anyways, onto this week's work.



Still working on the Hilda game, spent the weekend getting and looping some music, doing the Config UI, making the lewd warning for the game, and the transition animations, and also giving the sex animations themselves more impactful. I felt like I didn't sell the impact of the motion with the legs enough, so I spent some time trying to add some more "juice" to them. I'm still working on the anal animations, but since the vaginal scene is done, I'm going to try and wrap the new demo that will have everything except for the ability to switch to anal.

The things left to do are:

-Config menu implementation

-Config menu animation

-Patron credits scroll

- SFX and Music implementation

- Custom cursor implementation

- Credits menu

Once these are done, I'll release the new demo, then get back to working on the anal animations. Once those are done, I'll release the full thing for $5 and up patrons. We're at the end of the month and unfortunately I wasn't able to get everything I wanted done for the game yet. So I'll be sending the demo and full game to anyone who supported $5 or more for the month of May to make things fair. I'm hoping this gets out before they charge for the next month, so people can unsub if they want to and still get the Hilda game since it was for May.

I haven't spent as much time as I wanted to on Renapet due to the Hilda game. Initially I wanted to finish Hilda in the early parts of the month, and then wrap back around and work on Renapet. But since I had to redo the first animation I did of Hilda, it set my plans back a bit. So, I'm going to try and get that out in June. I'll be making a devlog about it on my Itch.io page, and I will copy it to put it u on here too, just for convinience and so you all can seemy plans for the project.

I also cleaned up the Sailor Moon redraw I did. I'll be posting it in a little bit, so I'll put it here too.



The Palutena animation is still in the early stages, but I'm hoping it's turn around will be faster than the Hilda one. What I'm going to do is focus on Renapet first coding wise, while I'm doing the animation loop for Palutena. If I get it done in time, I'll try to expand it into a game. If not, I'll just keep it as a loop.

There won't be a showcase this week, since I've spent most of my time doing UI work and coding, so nothing worth really showing yet. But The Hilda game should be wrapped up soon, then I'll throw up the polls for the next character to be animated, and then continue working on Renapet.

As always, you can support my stuff and get some other goodies on my Patreon.

Hope you look forward to it, have a great week and stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment