Tuesday, May 26, 2020

May 26th weekly update! Tempo Tango

Heya gang,

Not a crazy amount to show this week, but should be setting up to release things by the end of the month, so let's get into the break down.

First things first, gonna need a bit more time for the Hilda demo. I spent most of this week coding up most of the menus things and getting the music and sfx for the game prepared for implementation. I actually ran into a few issues with how I was handling UI buttons, that took a bit of time, but at are at least thankfully fixed and will help for the future. Other than that, I also made a bunch of small changes to the anims that I think make it feel much better. I also made an idle anim, so that will play before you select a button. I'm gonna move the demo date to Wednesday, since there's still a bit to do to make it worthwhile. Mostly what's left for the demo is sfx and music implementation and screen size options. Then I want to finish the vaginal climax scene and make an insert animation as well so the scene flows better. The plan is to have an vaginal and anal scene that would share most of the same animations, so hopefully it won't take too long to finish both. So I want to wrap up the vaginal scene for the demo and leave the anal scene for later. I'll do my best to get things finished on time.

Also, just another reminder, if you're a $10 patron and you want you name different for the game's credits, send me a message and I'll change it for the game.



I worked on Renapet a bit as well. Sorry it's been so long since the last update, I've been spreading myself a bit too thin again. But I'm making some strides on how I do my development process which I think will pay off in the future. Anyways, I made the missed catch anim for Rena so if you try to catch a ball to early, there will be a small period where you can't catch another ball, so you have to time it right.



I also thought it might be a cool idea to have visual sound effects for the sex scenes, so I made a small test on the anal slow anim. I'll drop it in the Patreon showcase.

I also did a small warm up pic of Sailor Moon since I saw that challenge floating around social media. It was a fun little thing to work on. I'll throw it in the showcase for this week, and post it on my other sites later.

That's pretty much it for this week. Gonna try to get everything wrapped up before the month is over and try to get that demo out to $5 patrons by Wednesday. 

As always you can support me and get some extra goodies on my Patreon

Have a good week and make sure to stay safe out there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment