Wednesday, April 22, 2020

April 22nd Weekly update! RedLine Cruiser


Heya gang,

Been a busy week, sorry I'm getting this out to y'all a little later than I wanted, but got quite a lot to show ya. So let's get to it!

First things first, Hilda won the animation poll for this month! I spent some time working on the mock up for it and I should have it wrapped up before the end of the month.



Last month's winner ,Shantae, was also released earlier this week, so you can check those out on my other social media sites!

Next up, I worked a bit more on the Toriel Wall project here and there. Mostly adding POV hands to some of the poses and then working a bit on the oral scene.



I also actually ended up making a small anim loop for a friend. They've been helping me a lot on some real life stuff and they wanted to be paid back with a little anim loop of Madeline from Celeste giving a handjob haha I'll be throwing it up for $5 patrons in a bit and it will be public in about a week or two. I added something a little extra in there too just to break up the loop a bit. I think it came out pretty well lol



I worked a bit on the Neko Touch update too. Mostly on the new oral scene and on the what the new look for the sprites will be. Mainly I've been trying to not rely on just black lines for my line art and seeing how I can use more colors to give off better lighting. Here's a pic of what the title screen will look like in the update.



Now for Renapet! The next update is going to be introducing quite a bit of content, so it's taking a bit longer, but I hope the wait will be worth it.

It will include:

- Anal Scene fully implemented

- Rena Catch mini game

- Status Menu implementation

- Training menu implementation

- General basic stat implementation

The main point of this update is to get a crude version of the game's primary loop set up. The loop will still be missing a few components, like fighting and feeding, but that will becoming in the following update after this one. But basically the primary loop will be Rena waking up -> feeding to raise her happiness and fullness -> Using energy points to do training mini-games to raise stats or fighting to get money or having sex with her to raise her happiness -> Using money to buy food and items -> Then rest to start a new day and recover energy points.


So this week I tweaked the anal scene a bit more. The animation for it I had before seemed a bit too fast for the slow variation, so I ended up adding a few frames to space the motion out, and then used the anim loop I showed before as the new medium speed. I still need to fix a few secondary animation problems, but it'll give you a good idea on what it will look like.

Slow Speed:


Med Speed:


I also spent time on trying to settle on a good UI for RenaCatch. UI isn't my specialty so I went through a few ideas before landing on something like this. I'm still not super happy on how it came out, so I'm probably gonna tweak it here and there. Probably add some background UI elements so it's easier to see on the background. But the main idea is to show how many balls are left in the round and what score you got for each one (Good, Perfect, and Miss). So each ball will be marked with a G, P or M, after your attempt at catching them. There will be 3 difficulties that change the amount of balls Rena has to catch and the benefits of the training. When you catch a ball, you'll either see Good, Perfect, or Miss depending on where you catch the ball indicated by the blue circle. I might change how the circle looks so it's a bit more clear later on. But the better you do in the training , the better results you'll get from that training for Rena. These stat increases will help in the "Fight" portion of the game, though they will wear off after a certain time in the game, so training consistently will be important as well as choosing which stat you focus on.




Oh! Almost forgot I made a mock up of the food menu as well. Basically it'll just be a menu that you can select specific foodstuffs for Rena to eat. Each giving a change to her happiness, fullness, and weight. I feel like it's too bare bones at the moment, so I'll probably try to add some more personality to it, but here it is so far.



I also animated the Rena in the sex canvas menu, so here's what it'll look like in game:


So that's pretty much it for this week. I'll be including all the stuff mentioned above in the weekly showcase so make sure to check that out too.

I know I've been taking on quite a bit as of late, so I'm going to pivot to primarily working to get the RenaPet update done this month. Then I will be working on the Hilda animation and Booette in my free time. Booette has a lot of small things that I keep going over and over on, but it's been in development for so long, that I'm just going to focus on getting it out the door for you all to enjoy. I'm not sure if I'll get it done this month since I have other things going on, but I'll try my best and keep you all posted!

Also I just want to say thank you all for the recent support especially. It means a lot to me that you all want to support my work, so I'll try my best to get some cool stuff out to you all!

Stay safe and have a good week!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much You are one of My favorites so stay safe we (Your comunity) love Your animations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words! Make sure you are staying healthy as well! ^-^

      Delete
  2. I cannot wait this game will be one to remember

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Idea of cyberpet/hentai game is Very stonks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pueden pasar el link de descarga??

    ReplyDelete