Monday, April 13, 2020

April 13th weekly update! Wonder Wing Waltz

Hey gang,

Have a few things to show ya this week. Unfortunately I lost a day of spriting, due to some work stuff, but I still got quite a bit done, so let's get to it!

First off I made a little anim loop of Aigis Toaster steppin' just for fun. This one will be released in full now since it's just a little fun thing I did. There's also a transparent one included just cuz lol




I also worked on that Samurai mock up a bit more. I did an attack animation and made a quick mock up of a background. I was a bit inspired by a game called Sakura Samurai, and it had some challenges like defeat 30 enemies as fast as you could with 3 hearts. So I thought it'd be a good prototype to make a one screen simple game where you try to kill a set amount of oni samurai and get an animation as a reward or something along those lines. Things are still up in the air for it, but I figured it could be something interesting to have in the background.



I spent some time on that Tori Wall mock up as well. Mostly just thinking about what scenes would be in the game. So I sprited most of them out in one gif file. Nothing really animated yet, but it'll give you an idea of what the game will offer.



I've also been playing the FF7 remake (a bit too much haha) and I decided to polish up an old Tifa pic I did.



I also finished the tail for the REnamon shake anim for Renapet. The anal slow speed anim is almost done, I have the tail done, I just need to do the lighting and the white tip of her tail.



I also did some work on the Booette animation. Mainly just cleaning up the secondary animation. So nothing really to show yet since it's still super messy, but hopefully I'll have it cleaned up soon.
Anyway that's it for the most part this week. I want to get a new update of Renapet out this upcoming week, so I'm going to be focusing on that. It'll hopefully include the anal scene, Rena Catch, and a basic status screen implemented. I hope you all look forward to it!

As always you can help me make more stuff like this by supporting my Patreon and seeing my wip stuff along with some extra goodies.

https://www.patreon.com/countmoxi

No comments:

Post a Comment