Wednesday, March 11, 2020

March 11th weekly udate! High Stakes Tango

Heya everyone,
Hope you all have been well and are staying safe and healthy. It was quite a busy week, but I have quite a few things to go over with you all, so let's get to it.
Renapet:
Development is going well. Finished both the home sitting idle animation and anal button anim's tail. (The Tail will be animated separately for the sitting animation in the game, so that's why it's static here).
I also made UI icons for all the Home buttons ( normal, highlighted, disabled, and pressed). And it's controllable through both the mouse and keyboard, so it all feels fluid currently. I wanted to make a small test demo for you all to be able to see the UI yourself, but I'll need a bit more time to wrap it up for you all.
Coding wise, I started implementing the Day cycle system, where you would have a certain amount of energy each day, before you would need to rest. So doing things like sexxing up Rena, training, fighting, or etc, would each take a cell of energy ( You're given 3 per day currently). I still need to implement the UI for it, so I'll try to whip that up and implement it for the UI test demo that should be out in the next day or two depending on how work goes. I also have a good idea of how I'll be handling the UI for Rena Catch, so I'll try to get a mock up of it to you all soon.
Most of this week will be spent on getting the UI test demo out, continue cleaning up the backgrounds, and then doing the implementation for the anal sex scene. Then I'll wheel around and finish up Rena Catch. Hopefully everything goes smoothly.
Pixel animations:
Seems like Shante won the poll for this month! I wanted to something more belly dancing oriented, but I think I'll be able to incorporate some elements from that with the pose I decided on. I already started to lay out the animation as a warm up, so when I have the layout for the animation, I'll make a post on Patreon to show it. 
I also have the story board for the "Zelda's Buff" animation I wanted to do later that I figured I'd share with you all, so you'd have an idea of how it's going to go. It's not a super lewd animation, as it won't have any sex, but I hope you will find it enjoyable when I'm able to find time to work on it. I've posted the animatic storyboard up on Patreon for $2 and up patrons.
I also have a small basic animation wip to show you all featuring Thwompette. Mostly it was just a small idea I wanted to do a while back. It's not a priority now, but the first part of it is currently finished, so I've made a post with the current loop over on my Patreon.
That's pretty much it for this week. I'm gonna be pretty busy going forward with IRL stuff, but I'll be spending my free time trying to get the UI test demo for Renapet for you all, and then working on the rest of the public demo. I hope you all look forward to it! As always, you can help me keep making stuff and also snag some extra goodies by supporting my Patreon!: https://www.patreon.com/countmoxi
I hope you all have a wonder week ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment