Wednesday, April 25, 2018

April 25th weekly update! Chippin' away

Heyo gang,

Small update for this week since I'm really busy. Plugging away at the updates for Getter Graffiti and Renapet and I'd much rather show you guys the demos rather than just screenshots of them lol. There's going to be quite a lot of foundation laying for Renapet since I hope to add a training area concept of the beat-em-up and finish the vag sex scene. There's also going to be  a lot of new art in the game so it's going to be a lot of content but unfortunately there still won't be too much actual game play yet as I still need to flesh a lot of it out. I hope to get the coding done over the next few days so I don't leave it all to the last minute like I always do haha For Getter Graffiti, I'm still going to try and add a few more pieces of graffiti and then fix a lot of the small problems with the game as well as try to add the Sprint officer in the game. It's getting a bit dicey though, as the update for Renapet is taking quite a bit of time and I'm worried I won't get this done in time, especially since I had planned to revamp the spray graffiti code so that is was more consistent. Anyway, I'll try my best regardless! I'll let you guys know as soon as the updates are available or if there needs to be a delay.
Impmon big chillin'
Anyway I have a few pixel animations I want to do once I finish the update. My Tumblr has been popping of recently and people seem to like my pixel animations so I'll be making more of them haha I'll still do art and stuff on the side, but for now I think pixel animations are a good avenue to explore. I really want to show you guys some wip stuff, but I'll wait a bit until I think they're in a more presentable state. I hope you look forward to seeing them in the future!

Also I'm still working on the Majin 21 set. I'm no longer 100% confident I'll get it done by the end of the month since I have the game updates to do, but as always I'll try my best. 

That's all for now. Hope you guys have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment