Wednesday, February 21, 2018

February 21st weekly update! Restin' for a bit

Hey everyone,

So I think I've been trying to force myself to make stuff lately and it's just been burning me out. So I decided to take a few weeks to rest and work on stuff unrelated to projects.

So I most likely won't be working on Montamer anytime soon. I was just having trouble getting things to look right for it, so I'm shelving the project for now. I doubt I'll have an entry ready for the Strawberry Jam 2 game jam, since it ends in a few days, but maybe I'll make a small gallery like game, who knows.

I'm not sure how much stuff I'll be posting in the coming weeks. I've been working on a few SFW things and I want to keep the accounts separate so I won't be posting them here. Also I want to work on my career stuff and establish myself a bit better especially since I'm still new to the city I'm in. So I apologize for the low amount of content for the foreseeable future, but hopefully you'll look forward to my stuff when I get back at it.

See you all next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment