Tuesday, January 9, 2018

January 8th weekly update! Back from break!

Hello everyone!

So after the Lewd game jams I wanted to take the last week off and just take some time to myself.
I still did a bit of artwork and worked on a few things on the side to keep myself busy, didn't get anything finished to show, but hopefully I'll finish some of it up as the week gets rolling.

But before I start making more art again, I want to finish up Getter Graffiti and get rid of some of it's annoying bugs. I want a lot of graffiti sprites to be in the game for  the player to spray so I'm going to try to do 3 a day (1 small, 1 medium, and 1 large sprite). Like I mentioned before I want to try and get the game out by the end of January. I'll also have to look at adding some more "endless runner" mechanics like adding a score, leader board, and other mechanics that would make the game more enjoyable.

On my off week I also started another small project. While it is very small in scope, it will still involve a lot of  sprite work, so I'll wait to work on it until I finish Getter Graffiti. I'll show off the project once I get it into a more presentable state.

Unfortunately I don't have anything to show for this week, but the coming weeks should be more fruitful. I plan to bring out a bug fix update for Getter Graffiti by next Monday so hopefully that will go well. Also I will be working out plans for Pome and Usagi Star as well, so I will keep you all updated on that once I figure things out.

See you all next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment