Tuesday, January 2, 2018

January 2nd weekly update! Happy new year and Getter Graffiti demo released!

Hello everyone!

Hope everyone had good holidays and a happy new year! Mine was pretty nice, and I got a good amount of work done as well haha

Speaking of which, the lewd game jam 2017 hosted by Sepherit has concluded, and I completed the proof of concept demo for Getter Graffiti! You can download it from my itch.io page..

You can download the game here

The game currently has a few bugs that I want to iron out, but I want to take a few days t rest a bit since I already feel a bit burnt out. I put all the notes I think were necessary to know about the game on the itch.io page so feel free to check it out if you're curious.

I'll be adding more graffiti sprays and 3 new enemies and more environment sprites. I'm hoping to get the game out by January so I'm gonna work hard on it once I rest up a bit. Here's a sprite from the game, I'm really liking the "Mating Press" position as of late haha


As for future things and new year's resolutions:

  • I want to try to get a game finished every 2 months, and do some more practice with art, pixel art, and coding. 
  • I also want to do more comics and images sets too since I think they are a great way to practice and show a simple scene. 
  • I want animation to be a big focus as well, so I'm going to be doing more hand drawn animation beyond just doing pixel art animations.
 So I will be pretty busy going forward and I might not complete everything I start, but I think being more experimental at this phase, will lead to me learning more and figuring out the type of content I want to make. Also, I will probably get a  day job soon now that the holiday season is over, so that'll probably impact my work in a big way if I land one. I'll keep you guys posted on what happens and what the plan is.

Well that's all for now, see you next week!





6 comments:

  1. Great job! Really liked the heroine's animations, the backgrounds objects, and the music. Can't wait for a new version. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you because I follow Tetsuya. I tried to send you two dollars for the 0.1 of Graffiti but the website says they can't process payments. :/

    Really like your style. I shall be back. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the support anyway! Hope you enjoy my content! ^-^

      Delete
    2. I did indeed. It felt just very fun. ^.^

      Delete
  3. The game is pretty fun. The bug that knocks me back is pretty annoying, but I see you already know about it. I'd like to see you continue the development on this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that'll be ironed out in the next update. Glad you enjoyed the game :D

      Delete