Tuesday, November 7, 2017

November 7th weekly update! Just a few things

Hello everyone,

Things have been a bit slow recently. I will be out of town for the rest of the week as well. I'll post the art I did at the end from last week if y'all haven't seen it yet.

Also been meaning to practice more pixel art so I did a few to get better:

A Lamp and a statue for practice

I have quite a few things in the back burner still but I'm gonna try my best to get stuff done and get things out there for y'all. I'm currently working on improving my drawing, coding, and design process to allow me to work faster and more consistently. I can't promise too much since I'll be pretty busy till the end of the year, but we'll see how everything pans out.

Till next time.

"Flex" Maniac set

No text version

Belated birthday pic for Jonxtu-2D




No comments:

Post a Comment