Monday, October 30, 2017

October 30th weekly update! Drawing up a storm

Hello everyone!

Small update for today. I decided to postpone the fan art image sets and the Usagi Star update to November since I wanted to get some Halloween painting out. Doing a total of 2 pieces and an image set, so I need to hurry so I can make them in time for Halloween haha I've one already finished and finished the Korra set too so I'll post those at the end.

I'm still also thinking of things to make blog posts of. I'm thinking of doing some "mini-reviews" of obscure H-games that I like/ learned from. And then having open discussion blog posts like what makes a scene interesting or what mechanics work best in H-games. I'll try to make a list or something and tackle it when I get the time and things stabilize.

For Usagi Star, the next update will happen sometime around mid to late November depending on things. Once I get the painitngs for Halloween done, I'll try to burst through the update objectives before I get busy over the weekend (I'll also be gone all of the following week). I'm also going to try and make a game design document for the game since I feel like I don't have a concrete enough plan for it yet and that's whats leading to the development stalling a bit.

Anyway that's it for me this week. gotta get back to work! See y'all next week!

Dancer Korra image set

The Terrible Con's Desi dressed for Halloween

Desi alt colors



2 comments: