Tuesday, November 21, 2017

November 20th weekly update! In the middle of a move

Hello everyone!

I'm finally moving to look for a job so I won't have as much time to work on things before and after I find a job but I'll still try my best to get things rolling!

Speaking of which, I've been working on a mascot character for logos and such. Her design isn't final by any means, but I figured it'd be fun to have a character outside of the games I make that could make cameos and such.

I've preparing a "CountMoxi" logo that will feature her so I've been working on what I want her to look like as a sprite. Things are still in the early stages, but here's what I've made
so far:


I hope to have a basic logo for the next Usagi Star update, and then make an animated one later. 

Speaking of Usagi Star I still have some things I want to implement based on feedback but unfortunately I haven't had too much time to sit down and work. So I'm not sure what the ETA for it is yet. I wanted to get it out by the end of November, but based on how things are going now, I might push it to the end of December and add some more background assets to make up for it.

Also I'm in a new timezone now ( 3 hours behind what I was before) so updates might come a bit later depending on where you are. But usually they will still be pretty late in the day haha

That's it for now. See you next week!

2 comments: