Tuesday, November 28, 2017

November 27th weekly update! All moved in

Hey everyone,

So I'm finally all moved into my new place. I didn't have as much time as I wanted to work since it was Thanksgiving and I had family over, but I still managed to get quite a bit done. Unfortunately, it's not done enough to show, but by next week I should have the demo update for Usagi Star done that not only addresses some of the feedback I got, but also starts to implement some of the game's other mechanics. I hope you look forward to it!

Also the Lewd Game Jam is coming up soon so I will be making a small game for that too. I think it'll be a good way to get some exposure, get some project experience, and meet some new devs! I have the basic concept of the game, but I think it'd be best to show rather than tell so I'll be working on a small demo for next week to show. The game itself won't be anything ground breaking, but I think it will be interesting enough for you guys to enjoy and will allow me to practice my skills a bit more.

Once again sorry things have been a bit dry for the last couple of updates, but there will be updates to my projects coming soon so I hope you look forward to them!

See you guys next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment