Monday, October 23, 2017

October 23rd weekly update! October plans and Cat box

Hello everyone,

Hope everyone has been having a good October so far. Mine has been alright, but I haven't had as much time as I wanted to get things done. However, I did get the chance to work on a Korra image set  today so I should be posting that soon since all I have left to do is the colors. I also made some strides on the Halloween image set so that should be ready to go by the end of the month. But unfortunately I don't have anything too substantial to show besides this little Cat basket sprite I made:
Probably some steamed buns in there
But to recap, the things I want to get done before the month is over is:
  • Halloween set
  • Korra set
  • 2 fan art image sets
  • Usagi Star update
Truth be told The Usagi Star update might be pushed to later in November since I have a lot of real life stuff I need to get done before I can work on it. But we'll see what happens and I'll keep you posted. I also need to write a game design doc or something to state exactly what I want from the game because initially I meant it to be a lot smaller, but as I had more ideas for it, it kept adding things to it which has drastically slowed down development ( plus other things I keep doing on the side). I'm gonna spend the rest of the year finishing up everything I've started, and then try to work on focusing on one thing to make sure I can be more consistent with things.

I've also been thinking of using this blog to make, well, blog posts rather than just use it as a chronicle of work I've done. I figured I could talk about game design, art, coding stuff, or review/ analyze some of my favorite hentai games and mechanics. I've been playing a lot of games lately for breaks and I think there's a lot to discuss. Let me know what you guys think and if you'd want to see content like this.

Anyway that's all I got for this week. I'll be moving across the country soon for job purposes so my progress might slow down considerably later down the line, but I'll my best to keep making stuff for you guys.

Till next time!


2 comments:

  1. The type of content you suggested sounds interesting. You should try it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to see there's interest! I'll try to whip up a few topics to talk about when I get the time!

      Delete