Tuesday, October 17, 2017

October 17th weekly update! Lots of things in progress

Hello everyone!

I'm getting this out a little bit late since I've been pretty busy doing some IRL stuff so unfortunately I haven't had time to make as much stuff as I wanted and the weekly update completely skipped my mind. But I do have a lot of things in progress that will be coming out soon hopefully. I want to make an image set for Halloween too but I already have two in the back burner I need to finish plus the Usagi Star update for November and a few other projects I have grillin' in the back, so we'll see wat happens.

As far as the next Usagi Star update goes, I'm gonna try adding in more stuff to improve the game's quality of life. Here's the checklist for the update:

 -Pause menu

-Invulnerability after hit

-Controller support

-Menu controllable via buttons/ keyboard

I should have the update out sometime mid November. I'm gonna be working on making more of the game sprites as well as the CGs and replacing some of the W.I.P art I did for the demo, but like I said it might be a while since I'm gonna be doing a lot of stuff till the end of the year. But I'll try my best!

See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment