Monday, September 18, 2017

September 18th weekly update! Painting practice

Hello everyone,

So this week was pretty productive. I've really gotten back into painting so I've been doing it more and more, but I've made a few strides in programming when it comes to the games projects and I should have most of the basic features I want for Usagi Star in the next week or two. Once I finish that it'll be onto polishing some of the things and making everything look good. I've been thinking of adding some animated CGs for some of the scenes but it would increase the amount of work by quite a lot and I'm still new to animating so I will most leave for something I do in later projects, but we'll see. I have a very small project I'm working on in the background to test how fast/ good I could make these scenes so if it goes well, I might add it into Usagi Star.

Other than that I've just been doing more paintings and trying to post my stuff to as many places as I can. Still have a few sites I need to put my stuff up on though. I did a few paintings this week as well. I colored a Felecia sketch by The Terrible Con, you can check his awesome stuff here, and an image set featuring Tsuyu "Froppy" Asui. I didn't another painting for a tumblr art jam, but it's been delayed to next week so I'll hold off posting it until then. I'll doing another painting for #BoobjobBuesday on twitter this time featuring Satsuki. Should hopefully get it done by tomorrow though unfortunately I haven't started yet haha




But that's all for this week. I'll be doing programming for the most part this week and trying to get things rolling and getting more confident working with Unity and coding in general. See you all next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment