Monday, September 25, 2017

September 25th weekly update! Usagi Star work

Hello everyone,

Still working on the demo for Usagi Star. I'm trying hard to get it done by next Monday so you all can at least get a hang of what the game will be like, but at the same time I want to try to include all the different things I want feedback from and there's still quite a few things I wish to add. Plus there's a few real life things I have to do as well, but I should be able to make the deadline. The demo won't be anything crazy, it'll pretty much be a snippet of a level without most of the polish, but it should give y'all a handle on things and feedback will be helpful for development in the future. Here's a touched up version of one of the Cat NPC's that can be rescued in the game. There will be two total in the demo, though I still need to figure out what bonuses they'll give haha

Other than that I've been practicing painting more every now and then. I've been posting more things online but truth be told I'm pretty shy about it so my nervousness is making the process a lot slower than I would like it to be. Hopefully posting here regularly will help that haha. Anyway, I'll post the stuff I got done below:
Little Splatoon doodle I did as a style study

Some character design concepts I did for fun. Which one is your favorite?
That's it for the most part. I'm gonna try my best to get the demo out by next week so I'll see you all then!

No comments:

Post a Comment