Monday, August 7, 2017

August 7th weekly update! Miracle Hill reveal!

Hello everyone!

So this week I actually took a vacation for a few days to hang with some friends so I didn't get the chance to work as much as I wanted, but I do have some new stuff to share!

First off though, I'll state now that I'm going to shelf the slimer project for now. It was mostly just a way to practice pixel art when I made it so I've been kind of haphazardly developing it. Plus the mechanics I want in it are pretty complex, so I'm going work on some other projects to get some experience first.

Speaking of which, I have a new project I've been working on! I will be creating a 2D-platformer action game called "Miracle Hill".

    It features a woman named Freya who returns to her mother's home in the woods, only to find out that her mother is missing and the house has been ransacked. After spending hours of searching, Freya starts to think she will never see her mother again. While thinking of her, she remembers the story of the mountain that her mother told her when she was a child: "She who meets the mountain god at it's peak, will obtain anything in the world they seek". Freya knows that the mountain is teeming with monsters and beasts, but to see her mother again, she will brave any danger and she sets off to see the mountain god herself!

The game will have several enemies in it's final version, but for now, I am focusing on making one good level, and then building more on top of it if everything works out. There are 5 total enemies planned right now: 3 bunny boys (red, blue, and yellow) that can impregnate Freya with eggs that she later gives birth to, a female dryad that possess tentacles, and a large wolf-man. The game will feature F/M sex, F/F sex, egg laying, tentacles, and large insertion (but not too crazy lol). Each enemy will have a gameover CG drawn by me, and I'm working to have dialogue that occurs during every sex scene to spice things up a bit.

As far as Freya herself, she will be able to due basic platformer actions such as running and jumping, but will also have offensive magic (melee and ranged, ranged costs MP),  some movement ability (still thinking of what would work best), and can masturbate to restore magic (orgasming/ having sex restores MP, but MP recovers slowly). Freya also has an orgasm bar and a lewdity level that changes her HUD icon and response during sex as well as the game's ending (slightly). I'm working on a game play difference that this would change as well.

I'll make a more comprehensive post later since most of this stuff is still in pre-production, but I'll include some sprites I made for it so far:
Freya: Idle, Idle to run, and run loop
Freya: Various Expressions

Enemy Concepts

Freya: HUD Icon


Freya: concept poses

I got some other sketches done as well. I made a character based on Sqoon's puwa design that I'll finish later, a Tsareena drawing, and some impmon femboy skecthes.



That's about it for last week. I'm not sure how much I'll be able to get done this week since I'll be pretty busy with some life stuff but we'll see what  happens. I want to get a control rig for Freya so I can handle her running, jumping etc and handle going in between rooms in a level. Still need to get an enemy structure for Usagi Star so I can test out spawning and making levels. We'll see what happens haha

See you next week!



   

No comments:

Post a Comment