Monday, August 14, 2017

August 14th weekly update! Miracle Hill progress.

Hey everyone!

Not too big of an update this week. I've been working on making a minimum viable product for Miracle Hill ( basically a first build testing all the features), and a few sprites to see how  I should make the background look. Also did some coding to get parallax scrolling and a camera that follows the player correctly while still being bound by certain boundaries. There's still some bugs with these though so I'm still working on them. So things are moving along, but it might be a while till I hve anything proper to show.

I do have a few WIP sprites to show for the sex scenes in Miracle Hill:



I also added a slime enemy for the game. It will be pretty basic compared to the other enemies, but it's almost an H-game staple at this point haha

And that's it for the most part this week. I'll be working on the CGs for Miracle Hill and the splash screen for Usagi Star. See you all next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment