Monday, August 28, 2017

August 28th weekly update! Characters and painting

Hello everyone,

Unfortunately I was pretty busy this week preparing for a coding interview so I didn't get as much done as I wanted. I spent most of the week trying to find a good style for the CGs for Usagi Star and Miracle Hill. I was practicing on the style with one of my favorite artist's OC and that practice eventually turned into a comic idea, so I've been working on that too. I won't be posting pisc of it till it's all finished since I want it to be a surprise gift for the artist haha. At most it would take me a month, but I plan to power through it this week and get it out of the way. I forgot how much I enjoy making comics so I might use them for cut scenes in my games kind of like how Parasite in City did it. We'll see what happens.

I did rough out a sketch for the game over CG of the bunnies from Miracle hill, but I think I want to focus on my dynamic angles for the CG so I'm doing the rest of them with that in mind. Still working on getting enemies working for Miracle Hill. Just going to implement the Slime and see how it fairs. also have an issue with the parallax background so I'll be working to fix that too.

Overall it's been a very interesting week. I didn't get a lot of deliverables done, but I felt like I really pushed bass a hurdle as an artist so hopefully I'll be dropping more artwork soon.

See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment