Monday, August 21, 2017

August 21st weekly update! Art and sprites

Hey everyone!

So this week I got quite a bit done. I'm still working on getting a build up for Miracle Hill so I spent most of the week working on background sprites, events and how everything will look. As fat as new things go, I added "Kitsune statues" that the player can find to grant bonuses to them. For example, the first one will grant double jumping, while others will enhance hp, mp, or enhance attacks. There will be quite a few to be found, each designated by the number of tails they have. Here are some examples:

I also fleshed out the slime animation so I could figure out how I'm going to do the sex scenes in the game. Here's what the first "stage" of the animation looks like (there will also be fast and then climax animations):

I also worked on some "Wall asses" for one of the sections of the first level. I was mostly experimenting with these to see what looks good so let me know which one you guys like best:


I also spent most of the week drawing and sketching some things for Miracle Hill and some fan art of some of my favorite artists' characters. Unfortunately most of the sketches contain stuff I don't want to spoil for Miracle Hill, and I want to hold off on posting the fan art until I finish it. But I'll be posting them on my new tumblr when I get the chance! You can check out my tumblr and other links on the right side of the site menu, or here.

And that's it for this week. I'll mostly be focusing on programming stuff for the upcoming week and will be trying to add feature to Miracle Hill such as adding a melee attack and shooting projectiles. Also figuring out knock down mechanics and very basic enemy behavior.

See you all next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment