Monday, May 16, 2022

Quick text update + Full update coming Wednesday

Heya gang,


Meant to get this out to you yesterday, but was too tired when I got back haha


Anyways, this will be a shorter text update. Sorry I don't have a bit more to show you all, but I'll swing back Wednesday and should hopefully have some stuff for ya then. 


Anyways, I took the week before last week off. Mostly just for a break and to get some life stuff off my pate. Then this week I worked mainly on commissions since I got quite a few of those recently and I don't want to fall too behind on them.  Especially since I still have the YCH stuck butt comms and animated comms I need to finish as well.


Along with that, I also worked on a few misc. art pieces. They're mostly done, so I'm hoping to wrap up a few today and tomorrow so I can get those out to y'all soon.


Probably won't have too much time to work on animations, since I already have quite a bit to wrap up. But I'll try to squeeze some Palutena and Mythra work in as well.  For Palace of the Goddess, I revamped the UI for the Goddess Arena portion, and I hope I can work on it a bit more as well.


Anyways that's it for now. Just wanted to give y'all a quick update before I got back to work on things. Thanks again for all of your support and I hope you look forward to things!

5 comments:

  1. Hay are you still working on that renapet project. Been really looking forward to that gem for the past few years. Just been keeping hope up for it as it made me one of your patrons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the spam. Just went back a log and saw you where trying to drop it potentially by the end of the year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries. And yeah I'm hoping to have it out by the end of the year if everything goes well.

      Delete
  3. Andante, and mezzo porte.
    Like a hunter after a prey.
    I hope your work goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete