Sunday, May 1, 2022

May 1st"weekly" update! Rough River Rodeo


Heya gang,

Sorry it took so long to get this update out. Been a busy month for a lot of reasons. But anyways let's get into things.

Mythra NNN

Part 3 has been going well. Mainly still laying out the overall base of the animation, and then I'll go back to clean everything up. I've got the part where she twirls her towel off mostly done, then it's going to be her bending over showing her breasts, and then turning to show her ass, and then her walking towards you. The part where she walks towards is probably the hardest part, since it's going to require a bit of elbow grease to make it look believable. Especially since she'll be in water. I still also need to redo the lighting now that I've figured out how the background will look, so I want to make the lighting more consistent with everything. But I'm hoping it will turn out nicely once everything is said and done. 

Palace of the Goddess


Palace of the Goddess is going decent as well. Still churning through the Goddess Offering animations. Also started laying out the mock up for the Goddess Arena. It will be a simple turn based RPG. I'm still looking into ways to integrate the heart system and ideas to make the combat a bit more fun. But I want sex to occur during combat, just to make it more interesting, so that will be the basis I work on. So I'll keep you all posted on how things go. 



Fox Hole

I also want to get Fox Hole complete before the year is over, so I want to get to working on some of the animations for it when I get the chance. 

Comms


Also got some work done on my animated comms queue. All of them are still wip but I'll keep working on them.


Pin up comms

I also completed some pin up comms. These all ended up being image sets of various sizes. 

Kiana for Ztormdust (13 pics with a nude alt with it's own dialogue)

Buffy Sugo for Hornet (3 pics)

Marelda (OC) for Mush (4 pics)

Misc

Did a bunch of Xenoblade 2 stuff. Most of it's wip, but I'm hoping it won't take much longer. Still working on the specific day pics, i.e New Years, Valentine's day, and Easter. I remember why I don't do stuff for Holidays now, I'm way too slow and don't plan ahead enough haha The Valentine's set evolved into a bigger collage piece and Pyra and Mythra are gonna have their own poses, so it'll be a decently large amount of drawing for each. Other than that, I have some various sets and then the Pyra chest animation that I needed to change her core crystal some other small things.  I hope you look forward to seeing everything completed.  

I also started animating that Ryuko piece. I want to keep it decently simple, but I always tend to make thing more complex than I should ^^' anyway, this will be a low priority animation, but I'll still try to get it out sometime soon.

I also wanted to make something small for Mother's Day so I decided to make an animation of Toriel. It was loosely based on Suicide Pixel's animations (check out their stuff!) as I really like the idea of making game sprites into lewds. So I want to try and make some smaller animations like this in the future. Hopefully I can get it out in time haha

Speaking of game sprites, I also did some style practice but trying to recreate the Clawroline fight into the classic SNES and GBA Kirby game style. I liked how it came out, so I might do a bit more with it later.

I also did a small edit of a QBee sprite based on one of the old Capcom card games. In the game she grabs her stinger, but in the edit, I made her grab her ass haha It's still not really finished, since It was meant to be some fast, but I liked how it turned out, so maybe I'll finish it up later since it shouldn't take too long.

Also made a small Alpha Gard Sketch that I plan to do more with later.

And then I did some examples for the new Stuck Butt Comm poses. Poison, Felix, and Astolfo in that order. Still need to do the other ones, specifically Melony and Velvet based on voting, but hopefully won't take too long.


Anyways that's about it for April. Sorry this update took so long to get out and sorry things are still so wip. Been a bit hectic life wise and I think I've been drawing more as stress relief, rather than to get things done, since I've been working on so many different things instead of focusing on one. April was a bit ore than I bargained for life wise and not only did I get covid, but I ended up being dropped by my new job before I could even start my first day.  Apparently they were trying to fast track me, but at the same time, they were refactoring their whole department and reevaluating the amount of people they need. So even if they brought me on, they probably would have dropped me in a week or two -_- and as a little salt to the wound, I actually had to type this weekly update up twice. About 6 hours ago I wrote it all out, went to publish it, it refreshed because Patreon thought I was a bot, and apparently the draft didn't get saved, so I had to start all over lol But hey, at the end of the day, I just want to thank you all. Your support has been the most consistently good thing  I've had for a while ,so I can't explain how grateful I am for you all. I know I have a lot of projects in the back burner that have been in development for too long, so I want to work hard and get things out to y'all. I will do my best.

As always, you can support me on Patreon and Subscribestar

I will be taking the weekend off, but will try to get back to proper weekly updates for May. Thank you again for your support and have a great rest of your weekend and have a great week!

7 comments:

  1. When is Renapet coming out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. When will u release the Renapet game?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have a concrete date yet. But I'm hoping to put out a new demo before the year is over.

      Delete
  3. do you intend to make an android version of pyra's no nut november?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pyra's No Nut November is a video. You can download it and watch it on your phone.

      Delete
  4. When you release the part 3 of mythra but because I am your fan I'll be waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope the demo is Worth the wait Mox :)

    ReplyDelete