Sunday, January 3, 2021

Happy New Year! 😁❤🥳



Heya gang,

Sorry I forgot to post my New Years Message here as well. But I'll post the post I did on Patreon and Subscribestar here, with some small edits on things!

Happy New Years everyone! Hope you all have a great day and have an even better tomorrow!
I wish you all good health, finances, relationships, and luck in pursuing your dreams and interests! ❤

I cannot thank you all enough for all the support you have given me the last year. I know things have been hectic in both the Patreon/Subsribestar and in the world, but it means the world to me that you would want to support my art. Especially in the trying times, I want you all to make sure you focus on your own situation and make sure you are financially safe before you consider supporting me. But I am very grateful for the support and opportunity you all have given me. I will work hard to give you even better content in 2021!

I have the reports for November and December prepped, but still need to sit down and type them out, so I'll include them with the yearly report on Sunday for one big post. I also have a few practice doodles I worked on a bit the last couple of days during my break, so I'll post those as well. I hope you look forward to it!

Have a great New Year! ^-^

1 comment:

  1. Happy new year, hope neko gets the update soon :D

    ReplyDelete