Monday, December 21, 2020

News: Smol Update

Hope you all been well. Sorry for the bit of radio silence the last few days, but I wanted to give you all a small update on things.

First things first, Pyra's NNN is finally done! It's still the biggest project I've done, even more so now that it has sound, so it was a big undertaking. I also think Pixie Willow did a fantastic job on the VA and added a lot of nuance to the anim. It was a lot of work, but I hope you all found some enjoyment in it. Unfortunately I missed the deadline I had set and had to work some extra crunch time on the project. Which lead to me setting aside several chores and things I needed to do outside the project. wanted to use these last couple of days for rest, but life goes on and i haven't managed to get much sleep haha

But I'm almost done with things, and then I can take a few days off for the holidays. We don't have too much time left in December, but I'd still like to get a bit of work done. And also go over some thnigs such as:

- November's monthly report

- A port mortem report of Pyra's NNN

- Yearly report

- Current state of animations and game projects report

I've also been doing some mental growth on how I approach my art. I think some of my animations are getting a bit stale as I try to play things safe, so I want to do more pin-up work to practice more poses.

Anyways, I'll get more into things at a later date. It's going to be quite a bit of reading so I'll try to keep things concise and include TLDR's haha

I hope you all have a great week, I'll see ya soon

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Still being worked on. Unfortunately it just got pushed back because I wanted to get the complete version of Pyra's NNN complete.

      Delete
  2. You definitely did an amazing job with the Pyra project, hope you enjoy the holidays and take a well-deserved break!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bro do you have any news about the Palutena game?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once I wrap up Neko Touch DX, I'll get back to working on it!

      Delete
  4. What happenned to Palace of The Godess?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately I wanted to prioritize other projects for a while and the project got pushed back a lot more than I wanted it to. But Once I finish Neko Touch DX, I'll get back to working on it!

      Delete