Wednesday, October 28, 2020

October 28th weekly update! Galant Tyrant



Heya gang,

Sorry this update is getting to ya so late. Been a busy week and sleep hasn't been my friend lately, but I've managed to get quite a bit done, so let's get into things.

I finished the Pyra Ass Appreciation image set. Sorry it took so long, but it's a pretty big set with quite a bit of story telling, and I tried to add in a lot of different variations. There's vaginal and anal climaxes, as well as ass motortboating, some butt jobs, and some ass massaging in there too. The set is 48 images not including the title and credits. It'll be up for $5 and up Patrons. The first part of it will be available on my Twitter, Newgrounds, Pixiv, Blogger, and on here publicly.



I also did more variations of that Pyra Pasties pic I did. It ended up being a little set itself, so I'll put it up for $2 and up patrons and will release a few of the variations publicly.



I also finished adding voice and sounds to the first part of Pyra's No Nut November anim set. I'm in the process of doing the same, so I hope it will be out soon. $5 and up patrons will see the parts done as they get finished, then I'll release the whole thing publicly when it's done.



I did another Mythra and Pyra pic featuring their big butts from a low angle. I'll throw it in this week's showcase.



I also added outfits to the previous leg up pic I did of them.



I also did a small anim of Moxene since I need an intro for smaller animations ready for Pyra's NNN and other anims.



That's pretty much it for this week. I wanted to get the Palu demo update out as well, but the Pyra set took a lot longer than I wanted and I didn't want to push the weekly update back anymore. But after I wake up I'll get working on it alongside the other parts of Pyra's NNN. So hopefully I'll have those out to you all soon. Gonna be a lot of work towards the end of the month so I'll do my best to get things done. I hope you look forward to it.

As always you can support me on Patreon or Subscribestar

 Hope you all have a good week. Now it's time to get some sleep haha


2 comments: