Thursday, October 22, 2020

October 22nd weekly update! Myriad Dancer

Hey gang,

Sorry this update is getting out to y'all so late. October has been pretty hectic, but my move into a new place has finally concluded and I'm able to work semi-regularly again. Things are still in progress, but I'm preparing to get quite a few things finished this month, so let's get into it:

Ending up doing a lot of Xenoblade 2 stuff this week haha I'm still working on the Pyra set, but it's almost done. Finally have a background that I like for the 2nd part of it, and it will have quite a few variations, so I hope it will be worth the wait.

I also did a doodle of big titty Pyra in the game boy color pallet as a warm up. l I might do some simple variations for it and make it a small bonus set. I'll let you all know later.



I also finished the title screen for Pyra's No nut November. I've learned a lot abut pixel art since finishing that animation set, but I wanted to try and capture the style I had back then while improving on it a bit. Actually speaking of Pyra's NNN, Pixie Willow finished all of her recordings, so now I'm going through and adding the voice over, as well as adding SFX and music to it. She did a really great job on it, so I hope you look forward to hearing it. I wanted to wrap up part 1 of the anim set and get that out to you all as a bit of a surprise, but it still needs a bit more work, so it will be coming out soon to $2 and up supporters. I'll do that for the rest of the parts too. Once all the parts are done I'll combine it all into one movie and release it to the public.



I've also been seeing that "Holding leg up Splits" challenge that's been going around and figured I'd contribute since I was feeling a bit inspired. So I ended up doodling a pic of Pyra and Mythra doing it. They're nude now since I haven't decided on which outfits I'll have them wear, but I hope you like it so far.



Other than all that, the Palu game is still moving along. I wanted to get a new version of the demo out to you all for this update, but couldn't find a great time to do the audio work until today. But I'm hoping to have it done by the weekend, so I'll try to get it to you all then.

I'll also be trying to wrap up more work on the Neko Touch update as well since I want to get that wrapped up by the end of the month if possible.

That's pretty much it for now. Got a lot of things geared up, so I'm gonna work hard to get it all done before the month is over. I hope you look forward to it!

As always, you can support me on Patreon or Subscribestar




No comments:

Post a Comment