Monday, March 23, 2020

March 23rd weekly update! Rodeo Roundabout

Hey everyone,

Hope you've been doing well. This week was spent mostly on the UI Test demo for Renapet that you can find here or on the game's itch.io page



This is just a small test demo just to make sure all the builds work for each system and for you all to see the progress of the UI yourself, so unfortunately there's no gameplay as of yet. But now I'll be able to use this demo as the base as I expand on the game. I'm going to work on the anal sex scene and implementing the Rena-Catch mini-game next. As well as the status menu so you can see how those scenes are changing Rena's stats. Then I'll start work on implementing the Beat-Em-Up portion of the game.

In other news, I also did a small Azura edit from Fire Emblem in the GBA game's style, based on the Ninian sprite. I made it just as a warm up, but I might do something with it in the future.



This week I'll be working more on the upcoming Renapet demo and the Shantae animation loop from this month's anim poll.

2 comments: