Friday, January 31, 2020

Pyra Finale release!

Hello everyone,


Sorry for the long delay, but the Pyra finale is finally complete!

You can view it on Newgrounds here: Pyra finale

This is my biggest animation yet, clocking in at around 8 minutes. There's no sound to it yet, but I hope you can still enjoy it. I added  a lot of small touches and elements in the animation to make it unique, so I hope it was worth the wait.

Anyway, due to y back log of projects, I'll restructuring how my Patreon works. I've been overloading myself too much and I think it will just lead to burnout and nothing getting done. So I'm going to try and restructure things so they are more manageable. I'm not sure what I will do yet, but I will let you all know once I figure out what I'm going to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment