Monday, January 27, 2020

January 27th weekly update! Race to the finish

Hello everyone,
This will be another small update. I've spent another week working on the Pyra finale. I finished animation all the cum and adding effects throughout the animation. I tried something new with the cum scene this time around and I'm looking forward to showing it to you all. All that's left is the end scene, credits, a few more transitions, and a few more touch ups on various parts of the animation. Unfortunately due to real life thing getting in the way, this animation has taken a lot longer than expected, but I'm hoping to have it done by Wednesday. It won't have sound yet. I'll add sound once I polish up and compile all the parts together to make it one continuous animation since I think it'll be easier that way. I hope you all look forward to it, I'm very eager to show it in it's entirety.
Also, for $10 Patreon supporters, you will have your name in the credits, so send me a message if you want it to be different from your Patreon user name if you haven't already. 
There's also some news I need to mention as well. I will be having an important job interview on February 4th for a new software developer position I've been aiming for. It's for a pretty big tech company and the interviews are very tough from what I've heard, so I will need to dedicate a lot time to studying to make sure I can handle it. I wanted to use the rest of January to catch up on the other projects in the back burner, but I'm unsure how much time I'll have to work on things. This new job would be much better than my old one and would help me with a lot of things right now, so I'm going to focus on it for the time being. I apologize in advance for the inevitable delays it's going to bring.
Anyways, that's the plan for now. I'll keep you all in the loop of how things go. I'm gonna sleep for a bit, then it's back to work on Pyra.
See you all next week!

1 comment: