Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Novermber 6thb weekly update! Roling motion

Hello everyone,

Sorry this week's update is pretty late. Ran into a few things I needed to take care of. I'll will try to get these out on Saturdays or Sundays in the future. But I want to start by saying thank you for all the support! It is really heart warming to come back to people knowing they want to see more of you're stuff! ^-^

Anyways, let's get into things!

Games

Renapet:

The Renapet update is going well. I'm hoping to basically remake the old demo with the new art and also add in the Defense training game Rena Catch. I also want to start laying out the UI for things like the status screen, shop, and other options. But those will be low priority over just getting a build out that I can add on to.


Patreon mini game: Fox Hole

Now that the mini game poll is over, I can announce that the next mini game will be Fox Hole. In this game, you will try to tame a captured Delphox in 5 days before she runs away. She has 3 stats, happiness, discipline and stamina and you'll get a different ending depending on her stats on the final day. Each day you can either feed her, tame her, or let her rest. These 3 options will change her stats so it's important to balance them. I'll be posting more about the game as it goes through development with my patrons getting first sneak peeks. But for now here's a look at what the taming scene will look like. The UI isn't added yet, but there will be buttons for a blowjob, vaginal, and anal sex.



Pixel art Animations

Unfortunately I didn't have time to whip up a Halloween animation in time for the actual holiday, but I had an idea that I still wanted to do so it will be the next animation I complete. This time it will be a spooky animation featuring Booette to correspond with the new Luigi's mansion game. I want to start making a bit more longer animations opposed to just loops so this one will have a bit more things involved to give it more of a story. Hopefully I can get it done soonish, but there is still quite a few things to do with it.


My patrons also voted to have Isabelle from Animal Crossing featured in the next animation. I'm still bouncing around a few ideas, but I hope you look forward to seeing it soon.

Plans

My main goal is to finish the Booette animation, but that might get pushed to next week the way thigns are going. I also want to finish the assets for Rena catch and start implementing the other features previously mentioned in the new Renapet update. I'll also be working on Fox Hole when I get the time so the game has a good turn around time. I'll keep you all posted through weekly updates, but if you want to see sneak peeks, gain other perks and help support my art, feel free to check out my Patreon!


That's all for now. See you next week!



2 comments:

  1. TheFox hole game looks fantastic by the pic!

    ReplyDelete