Monday, March 28, 2022

News: Weekly update coming Wednesday


Heya gang,

Sorry for not much feedback these last few days. My family ended up staying a bit longer than I expected, and I can't really animate pixel tits in the living room with them haha

So since we're close to the end of the month, I'm going to batch the update and try to get a couple of things to ya by Wednesday. I've been feeling pretty good about work, so I'm hoping to get a few things done. 

I've also been doing some job stuff. I actually have an interview on Monday and if things go well, it'll help a lot, as I won't have to take so many other odd jobs every month. I'd be able to just have that one job and then work on pixel art. Once again I just want to thank all of you for your support. It seems to be the only stable thing I've had for quite a while haha. So truly, thank you. I'll make sure to do my best and get some cool stuff out to you all!

Thank you for your patience once again and I hope you have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Unfortunately it seems like Renapet has been put on the backburner for other projects. It's been this way for a little while, if I remember correctly.

      Delete