Thursday, March 3, 2022

March 3rd weekly update! Cyber Holster

Heya gang,

Sorry for getting this update to ya a bit late, and sorry once again for the lack of updates in February. Things have been hectic, so balancing everything has been difficult. But I'll try to be more consistent going forward here. Also, I wrapped up 2021's yearly report, so that will be out soon as well. Went over a lot of things I did that year and what I hope to change and improve on moving forward. Anyway, let's get into the content.

Palace of the Goddess:

I started doing the 2nd breast grope animation for the Goddess Offering scene. I'm still cleaning up some of the other animations for this, so I'm hoping to have more to show soon. I wanted to get more done in February, so I'm going to try and place a strong emphasis on this since it's been in development for a long time. I've also been thinking of adding more "game" elements to it. I have a few things in the works but want to solidify it before showing it off. So I hope you look forward to seeing more.

Comms

I finished a Vex comm for Slenderius. Ended up making a set out of it as well since they wanted multiple variants. Since it was a big set, I also made a credits scene for it. I want to make more content that I can 

I also did another comm of Mitsuba for JxBermudez. Another image set for this one, but smaller this time around. 

I also completed a series of anim edits of that old DMG animation I did a while back. There are quite a few edits (10), so there's some collages of all of them, and then individual loop and climax anims for each edit.  

Wip shot of a futa pic comm for ExTheMan of their OC Tanya.


Another wip shot of a Kianna comm for Ztormdust

I also finished the anim comm for Hachiro of their OC Kisu

I also finished adding the VA and SFX to the Zapphira comm for Plantanote. There are some variants to the loop as well as a cum edit and ending credits pic as well. Although, there are a few spelling errors and some issues in the credits, so I'll be updating it a bit later to correct those.

Wip Anim comm for CookieDraggy and NullBunny of their OC Kincaid. This will be the next animation comm finished,

Another wip anim comm for Powergem of their OC Benihime 

Another wip anim comm of Juri Han for GreatDragonAD 

Misc

Also worked a bit on that Pyra chest anim. Want to animate the background a bit and change the lighting of the anim a bit, so should hopefully be done soon.

Anyways that's about it for now. Sorry again for the lack of updates in February.  I'll try to get some more stuff out to you all Sunday and then also work on some of the things mentioned in the yearly report.

Thanks so much once again for all of your support. I'll work hard to make sure I earn it.

As always you can support me on Patreon or Subscribestar if you wish.

Have a great rest of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment