Tuesday, January 11, 2022

January 11th weekly update! Chilly Mountain

Heya gang,

Small update this time around. Mostly just chunking through Mythra and trying to get it out the door. I've made good progress, but it's not quite ready yet. But I want to get this finished before I work on anything else.

 I finished most of the "macro" animation and just have to do one more part at the end where she put on sunglasses and reclines back. But other than that, it's just finishing some of the secondary animation like her hair, and then stitching everything together. Outside of the animation I did this week (tit fuck 1 to 2 transitions and boob release anim). I also spent some time fixing some consistency errors. That's always the hardest part with these longer animations, trying to make everything look the way it should throughout it haha but overall, it should be done soon. 

I'm gonna do my best to wrap it up this week, next week at the latest. I wanted to push myself with an all nighter and just try to get it finished, but I figured that'd just burn me out, and I still have other stuff I want to get finished this month, so I want to make sure I'm not pushing myself too hard. So sorry for yet another delay, but I'll do my best to get it all wrapped up and make it an animation you can enjoy.


Anyways that's it for now. As always, you can support me on SubScribestar or Patreon.

 I hope you have a great week and a strong start to this new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment