Tuesday, October 26, 2021

October 26th weekly update! Swift wolf

Heya gang,

Quick update this time around since I want to try and get a lot done before the end of October. So I'll just go over some small things I did since most of my project work is still in progress.

Finished the Zapphira comm for Platanote

Finished the Ralsei comm for Biscuit

Finished the Buffy-Sugo comm for Hornet

Did some more work on that Pyra bust pic. Really like how this one is turning out so far.

Anyways, that's a bout it so far. I have a lot of stuff I want to get finished before the end of the year, so I'm going to try and kick it into overdrive and get a lot of stuff done. I'll work hard to make some cool content for you all.

You can support me on Subscribestar or Patreon as always.

I hope you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment