Monday, September 6, 2021

September 6th weekly update! Sunflower garden

Heya gang,

Hope you all have been well. Small update this time around. Mainly want to just let you all know what I'll be working on this upcoming week. So let's get into things.

I did some more work on the transition between the first and second breast grope animations. I think I got a good motion for it, so I'll be working more on it until it's finished.


I also didn't like the face in that last Pyra pic I posted, so I spent some time fixing it. I think I tend to make the heads of my characters a bit too small, so I want to try and fix that in the future.


I also worked more on the Palace of the Goddess cut in's but nothing too significant. But I should have more solid progress to show you all next week.

Anyways, that's about it for now. I will mainly be focusing on Mythra, Palace of the Goddess, and then working on commissions. I'm planning to try and make enough content to be able to post something publicly every day , so expect some smaller sketches and maybe some doodle pages in between things. I already have a bit of a buffer, but I want to keep up the momentum of things.

As always, you can support me on Subscribestar or Patreon.

Thank you for all your comments and support as always, and I hope you have a great week. And if you celebrate labor day, I hope you have a great one as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment