Thursday, September 16, 2021

September 16th mini-update + full weekly update coming Sunday

Heya gang,

Sorry things have been delayed quite a bit. I still need time to work on a few things since life stuff came up that I still need to take care of. But I wanted to get a small update out to you all and let you know what I've been up to. So let's get into things


Mythra's NNN

Still doing the transition scene from the first breast grope loop to the 2nd. Mostly cleaning the lines, the arms,  and finishing the lighting for the tits. Once that's done I'll make the transitions for the other parts of her body like her face, hair, and arms so things remain consistent. 

Palace of the Goddess

Worked more on the 3rd tit fuck loop. Also going to try and get the cut in animations and the other Goddess Offering loops worked on too



Commissions

Finished a comm for JxBermudez27 and also worked on some other ones, but they are still wip. I don't want to fall too behind on these, so I will place in emphasis on them in the coming days.





Misc

Finished some other drawings too


Sweaty inkling doodle page

Pyra butts doodle page

A Shinobu Kochou doodle I might do more with later. Trying a black and white manga style with this one.

Anyway, that's about it. Gonna try and get some animated commissions done and some more stuck butt comms done since I've had some more order for those as well. And then some more work on Mythra and Palutena if I can. Sorry once again for the weekly update delay, but I hope you look forward to the next one.

As always, you can support me on Subscribestar or Patreon

Have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment