Thursday, July 1, 2021

July 1st weekly update! Motel blues

Hey gang,

Sorry this update is also getting to y'all late. I've been juggling a lot of things as of late, so it's kept me pretty busy. I wanted to get this update out before the end of the month, but ran into some last minute stuff, so I instead decided to get the posts out to supporters yesterday so people could still see it before the month ended, and then just do the public update once I had gotten more sleep. Anyway, that's enough of that, let's get into things.

Mythra NNN

More progress on the 2nd tit fuck loop. Probably going to be focusing on this until Sunday because I want to get it wrapped up. After that, I'll work on the transitions between the loops



Palace of the Goddess

More work on the 2nd loop for this as well. The work for the breasts are pretty much done, so now I'm going to work on the secondary animation like her hair.



Commissions

Nova-silverstar YCH Auction anim

Still working on this one, but should wrap it up in the next day or two.



Stuck butts

Finished a couple of stuck butt comms

Akiza for Reign-Beaux



Miri and Macky for Bait-Bag





Moparmudder anim comm skecth

Also going to be working on the next anim comm for Morparmudder of St Lois from Azur Lane giving a Paizuri. Here's the sketch of it so far



Sketches and doodles

Tifa's NFTs

Did a small set of doodles of Tifa and her "NFT's"



Celica doodles

Also did some speed doodles of Celica from Fire emblem.



Anyways that's pretty much it. Besides project work and commissions, I've also felt like my posing and pin-up prowess has been lacking. So I've been trying to find time to do speed paints as a warm up before I get into things proper on that day. I mainly plan to spend one hour on these. With another hour dedicated to cleaning it up later if I need to. That's primarily where the Celica doodles came from haha plus they're a good warm up, good practice for drawing fast, and also just help me get some ideas and stress outta my head lol But mostly want to use these so I don't burn out doing one idea for too long and then starting something else. These will be small, so I can just get them done without worrying about them taking too much time.

There isn't too much time until Sunday, so I'm gonna focus on Mythra and Palutena, and maybe do some commission work as well. Hope you al look forward to it.

As always, you can support me on Subscribestar or Patreon!

Have a good weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment