Thursday, February 4, 2021

News: No weekly update this week

Hey gang,

Just letting you know there won't be a weekly update this week. I'm taking a few days off of art to think about my art process and how I make things, since I haven't been satisfied with it. I also need to take care of some life stuff so this will help get things out of the way for later. I'll also be doing some coding work too trying to learn some more tricks I can add to my games, so I can increase their quality and make them faster.

Should be back on track after this week and then will get back to my project work.

Thank you for your support and have a good rest of the week!

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully you get some time to rest between all that, have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOW LOADING.......Take your time

    ReplyDelete